Liquid error: internalAbout the business
Vivir is one of Australia's leading healthcare providers in the aged care sector and the wider community. We make a difference to over 20,000 lives every week by providing staffing solutions in residential aged care facilities, as well as in the homes of elderly people and retirement villages
Our team has been working to improve the lives of elderly Australians for over 20 years, blending expert aged care services with a genuine commitment to high-quality care.
About the role
Junior Workforce co-ordinators are responsible for the coordination, delegation and scheduling of allied health services to our Homecare & Disability Clients in a dedicated geographical region. In addition, this role is responsible for managing workforce supply and demand and works closely with the appointed team leader to achieve set KPI's and generate organic growth.
- Responsible for rostering and end to end coordination of all hours/ schedules in scheduling system by region
- Organizing buddy/handover/new schedules for new clinicians
- Responsible for communicating rules and expectation of the role to the allocated clinician e.g. referral procedure, travel claim, cancellation procedure etc.
- Responsible for maintaining data integrity in the scheduling system for clinician's pay and billing purposes
- Weekly operations meetings with key stakeholders
- Participate in scheduled individual and team meetings to improve processes and workflows
- Work in a consistent operations methodology to ensure high standards of work performance nationally and meet established KPI's.
- Contribute to the competency level of the team by sharing professional skills and knowledge
- Work in a manner consistent with Vivir Healthcare's values
- Managing client expectations by meeting service level agreements
- Confirmation of scheduled services to both Clinicians and clients
- Contact Client for unplanned leave e.g. sick or carer's leave. Allocate an alternative clinician to that time slot or reschedule for the next available time slot
- Response times to customer requests
- Managing gross margin rate, onboarding, travel, induction costs of new hires in line with agreed financials
- Utilise talent pool in collaboration with Managed Services to offer maximum employment opportunities to candidates.
- Maintain external networks to enhance business opportunities
- Managing scheduling activities to ensure all referrals are met within the given timeframe
- Gross Margin $ targets measured monthly
Benefits and perks
- Flexible Work Conditions - Early Start- Early Finish
- Terrific work-life balance
- The role provides necessary experience and opportunity for professional development
Skills and experience
To be considered for this position you will need to demonstrate the following skills and experience. Not to mention emotional intelligence and a passion for customer service.
- 2+ years in similar scheduling or coordination role, ideally from the service industry - Aged Care or Community setting
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills