Liquid error: internalAbout Vivir Healthcare:
Vivir - in Spanish means ‘to live’ a ‘Zest for life and healthy lifestyles’ which gives purpose to our Brand name – Vivir Healthcare.
Find out how we make a difference to over 20,000 elderly people’s lives every week, and how we make a better tomorrow within the residential, community and disability sector.
We are offering a flexible casual position for an Allied Therapy Assistant, to support OT community assessments in North Brisbane.
Perfect role for Allied Health / OT Students!
You would receive mentoring from our Senior Occupational Therapist, so you can hit the ground running. You would be paid to gain experience and exposure to the working requirements of an occupational therapist. We would love to have you join our team!
Opportunities will include:
- Assisting with Telehealth services in the community
- Assisting with home visits in the community
- Knowledge of therapeutic approaches
- Experience in allied health field, or studying health or tafe
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Drivers licence
- Current First Aid Certificate
- Police check
- NDIS screen
- Experience or working towards experience in health or allied health
- Access to a vehicle
- CPR and first aid desirable