Liquid error: internal
- Permanent or Contractor work from home role
- Competitive Pay Rates
- Flexible working conditions - Family Friendly
- Supported with therapy assistants
Vivir - in Spanish means ‘to live’ a ‘Zest for life and healthy lifestyles’ which gives purpose to our Brand name – Vivir Healthcare.
Find out how we make a difference to over 20,000 elderly people’s lives every week, and how we make a better tomorrow within the residential, community and disability sector.
About the Role:
We are seeking a Tele-health Occupational Therapist to provide online therapy services to our clients Nationally. This opportunity offers great flexibility to those who are seeking a little more work-life balance. You will be supported with therapy assistants.
- Providing occupational therapy assessment, intervention and evaluations
- Prescription and recommendation of specialised assistive technology or aids
- Developing intervention plans and strategies
- Provision of recommendations and support to enhance activities of daily living
- Home modifications.
- Demonstrated high level of interpersonal skills as this role requires you to work within an interdisciplinary team and a varied client base;
- Demonstrated ability to write comprehensive, concise and accurate reports for client recommendations;
- Experience in assessing and evaluating functional needs of clients.
- Excellent Hourly rates
- Friendly, fun and supportive team environment.
- Access to hundreds of online modules to support continuous professional development
- External professional development reimbursement
- Ongoing training and professional development to support your goals and objectives
- A structured and progressive career path that has the potential to lead to a management role
- Flexible working arrangements - work from home options and flexible start and finish times.
- Meeting digitally eliminates travel times and costs, while allowing more people to access services in a timely fashion.
- Refer a friend scheme $1500
- A Bachelor of OT, OR an equivalent recognized internationally
- Full or Limited AHPRA Registration
- Appropriate working visas
- A valid NDIS check
- COVID Vaccination certificate
- Flu Vaccination certificate