Liquid error: internalLooking to step into a Team Leader role? An exciting opportunity has become available for a clinical Team Leader in Sydney West.
The role would be well suited to a senior clinician looking to take the next step and progress within the Homecare and disability sector.
About Vivir Healthcare:
Vivir is one of Australia’s leading healthcare providers in the aged care sector and the wider community. Our team has been working to improve the lives of elderly Australians for over 20 years, blending expert aged care services with a genuine commitment to high-quality care.
The role will focus on but are not limited to;
- Ensuring services are delivered at an optimal level of quality
- Support in clinician onboarding and professional development
- Competent in providing group training or education sessions e.g. discipline specific education session to staff
- Provide 1:1 mentoring, clinical support or training to clinicians as directed by Operations Manager. Additional support to be provided to new graduate and new clinicians as required
- Strengthening our customer and clinician experience which in turn will improve our retention levels
- Assessment of communication, speech, language, voice, fluency and swallowing as required for clients with a wide range of disabilities and impairments
- Development of individual, evidence-based treatment plans and goals to address any deficits identified in these areas ensuring best practice and person-centered care planning for residents and clients.
- Regular review and evaluation of client and resident interventions, treatment plans and goals
- Develop and implement program, strategies and materials to enable clients to achieve their health and lifestyle goals as set by their person-centered plan or NDIS plan.
- Provide correct documentation procedures involving individual assessments, person-centered plans, evaluations and progress notes
- Participate in multidisciplinary, staff and management meeting as appropriate
- Share knowledge with other staff including Vivir clinicians for the benefit of the client.
- Liaise with clients and Operations Managers with solutions and suggestions to grow speech pathology services
- Excellent pay rates, training and team culture.
- The caseload is tailored around your availability and depends on experience and your interest. It can include a variety of aged care, clients in their homes as well as NDIS participants. Assessment can include – assessment of development and implementation of individual / client centered goals and programs.
- Relevant Qualifications in related discipline.
- Valid NDIS Worker Screening Clearance
- Certificate of Currency for Professional Indemnity and Public Liability Insurance.
- Flu vaccination certificate
- COVID 19 vaccination certificate