Liquid error: internal
- Competitive/negotiable Pay Rates + paid travel
- Location: Flexible North Northwest Melbourne location
- Part-time & Full time hours available
- Clinical and managerial hours per week
- No NDIS. Homecare package referrals
Vivir is one of Australia’s leading healthcare providers in the aged care sector and the wider community. We make a difference to over 20,000 lives every week by providing staffing solutions in residential aged care facilities, as well as in the homes of elderly people and retirement villages.
Due to the growing demand for Occupational Therapists across community aged care, Vivir Healthcare are recruiting a dedicated Occupational Therapist who either has experience in a Senior position or looking to take the next step in their career.
- Supporting OT graduates, carrying out shadow shifts, inductions etc.
- Working with other Senior OT's to better improve our clients and clinicians experience.
- Assessment and prescription of assistive technical devices and equipment appropriate to the needs and goals of the clients.
- Assessment of mobility and function and a prescription for the provision of appropriate mobility and functional equipment.
- Assess and provide appropriate home modification recommendations aligned with Australian Standards to improve client safety and independence.
- Development of individual, evidence-based treatment plans and goals to address any deficits identified in these areas ensuring best practice and the client's individual person-centred plan.
- Liaise with families, specialist services and other stakeholders as appropriate.
- Regularly review client treatment plans and goals.
- Develop and implement programs, strategies and materials to enable clients to achieve their health and lifestyle goals as set by their individual person-centred.
- Excellent competitive hourly rates.
- A flexible roster which can work around you.
- Full support and on-going training from our senior clinical team leaders.
- Paid travel time. Your day starts as soon as you step into your vehicle.
- Friendly, fun and supportive team environment
- A clear career path to further develop your skills
- Occupational Therapy Bachelors’ Degree
- A current driver’s licence and access to a reliable, registered and insured vehicle
- Valid National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS) Worker Screening Clearance
- 2021 flu vaccine
- COVID-10 vaccination