Liquid error: internalPhysiotherapist and Occupational Therapist
We are currently seeking passionate clinicians to join our dynamic team in Newcastle on an ongoing casual basis.
About Vivir Healthcare:
Vivir is one of Australia’s leading healthcare providers in the aged care sector and the wider community. We make a difference to over 20,000 lives every week by providing staffing solutions in residential aged care facilities, as well as in the homes of elderly people, retirement villages and hospitals.
- A highly competitive remuneration depending on experience.
- Opportunity to also work within residential aged care setting and option to explore community and/or NDIS
- Comprehensive orientation including a supportive mentor program with our senior clinicians
- Ongoing training and professional development and subsidy support for external training that you choose to do
- $1000 new graduate program completion bonus
- Refer a friend and earn $
- Flexible Working days and hours, Great work-life balance.
- Casual, Perm, Fixed term and part time options also available
- Aged Care – Assessments, Care plan development, Regular evaluation and incident analysis, Care plan modification and progression, In-service education
- Physiotherapy treatments and assessments
- Exercise prescription and the formulation of care plans
- Implementation of a pain management clinic
- Correspondence with residents, families, nursing, medical practitioners, allied health practitioners and equipment suppliers
- Facilitation of falls prevention workshops, manual handling and other staff education
- A Bachelor of Physiotherapy, OT, Osteo OR an equivalent recognised internationally
- Full or Limited AHPRA Registration
- Car (preferred)
- Appropriate working visas
- Covid19 Vaccination
- Valid NDIS Worker Screening Clearance
For more information, please send a CV through to email@example.com or call 0459 668 439