Liquid error: internal
- Full-time, part-time, ABN, locum/ casual positions available.
- Flexible working Hours
- Competitive pay rates-up to $70 PH (Depending on Experience)
Vivir Healthcare are proud to confirm we have been successful in winning our bid to deliver the COVID Allied Health Package in Residential Aged Care Facilities.
The aim of the group therapy program is to improve physical functioning of aged care residents who are at risk of deconditioning due to COVID-19 lock downs in 2020.
We are recruiting Physiotherapists, Occupational Therapists and Exercise Physiologists to provide group therapy sessions in Epping, VIC
- Group Therapy to be led by a Physiotherapist, Occupational Therapist or Exercise Physiologist.
- Before commencing the program, Vivir’s senior team members will visit each facility to discuss logistics of the program and complete initial assessments.
- Group Therapy to be delivered twice each week for each participant, for 1 hour each session, on non-consecutive days.
- Group size is a maximum of 4 participants.
- One face to face initial consultation per participant (not per professional group).
- Two hours of face to face group therapy per week per participant, over a minimum of two sessions.
- Onsite training and support to be provided.
- Opportunities open to new graduates
- Permanent and casual contracts available with excellent pay rates!
- Relevant Tertiary qualifications
Hold current AHPRA registration
- Hold valid NDIS Worker Screening Clearance
- Flu Vaccine Certificate
- Certificate of currency for Professional Indemnity Insurance
- Demonstrate high level quality clinical care
- Hold current driver’s license and have access to a car
We also have opportunities in the following locations:
Rosanna, Ivanhoe, , Mill Park, Greensborough, Kilsyth, Glen Waverley, St Helena, Camberwell, Montrose, Macleod, Mulgrave, Eltham, Kilsyth, Clayton, Mooroolbark and more.
For more information or to apply please contact Pallvi 0434904605 / 02 82674538 or email Pallvi@vivir.com.au