Liquid error: internalRole: Perm Part Time or Contractor role
Hours: up to 20 hours weekly (flexible)
Location- Albury, NSW
NEW GRADUATE CLINICIANS are welcome to apply
About Vivir Healthcare:
Vivir is one of Australia’s leading healthcare providers in the aged care sector and the wider community. Our team has been working to improve the lives of elderly Australians for over 20 years, blending expert aged care services with a genuine commitment to high-quality care.
As we transition from ACFI to AN-ACC Vivir Healthcare has developed new Allied Health programmes, formulated to cater for all Residents across the Aged Care population. Guided by our core principles of ‘Stronger together’ and ‘Even better tomorrow’ our new programmes ensure older Australians continue to have access to essential Allied Health services within Residential Aged Care.
As one door closes, several open!
Now is an exciting time to start your career in Aged Care. As a Physiotherapist & Occupational Therapist your skills will be in high demand and with the broad range of programmes offered a fantastic opportunity to further develop your strengths.
- Alternative to Pain Management
- Evidence based and constructed around resident assessed needs
- Active based and function focussed
- Small to large group classes
- Designed for residents with higher needs
- Referral based, with key focus on intensive or extended treatment periods
- Direct access to allied health via a resident pay scheme
- Enables flexible treatment provision with no added costs to you
- Excellent work life balance and flexible hours available
- Contract options that suits you – casual, ABN, part-time, fixed term
- Competitive remuneration and bonus’s
- Graduate program which includes - Monthly 1:1 support with Team Leader, Buddy shifts $1000 Grad Completion Bonus
- Opportunities to work across different service lines – community homecare and NDIS
- Relocation Allowance for Regional Areas
- Salary packaging available for permanent clinicians
- Comprehensive orientation including a supportive mentor program with our senior clinicians
- Ongoing training and professional development and subsidy support for external training that you choose to do.
- $1500 Refer a friend bonus
- Relevant Qualifications in Physiotherapy- or OT (Bachelor’s Degree or Equivalent as approved by AHPRA
- AHPRA GENERAL Registration
- Where relevant – passport/visa details for Right to Work checks
- NDIS Worker Screening Clearance
- 2022 Flu Vaccine Certificate
- COVID vaccine certificate
Northcote, Sydenham, Balwyn, Footscray, Prahran, Rosebay, Kilsyth, Carrum Downs, Nunawading, Bendigo, Colac, North Geelong and Albury
Apply directly or get in touch today.
For more information, please feel free to call / text me on 0434904605 or email your CV to Pallvi@vivir.com.au