Liquid error: internalRole: Perm Part Time ( ABN & Casuals)
Hours: 30 Hours Weekly
Location: Mandurah, WA
About Vivir Healthcare:
Vivir is one of Australia’s leading healthcare providers in the aged care sector and the wider community. We make a difference to over 20,000 lives every week by providing staffing solutions in residential aged care facilities, as well as in the homes of elderly people, retirement villages and hospitals.
Our team has been working to improve the lives of elderly Australians for over 20 years, blending expert aged care services with a genuine commitment to high-quality care.
NEW GRADUATES ENCOURAGED TO APPLY!
- A highly competitive remuneration
- A structured and progressive career path that has the potential to lead to a management role
- $700 Professional Development allowance (per annum)
- Access to hundreds of online modules to support continuous professional development
- Flexible Working days and hours - Great work-life balance
- Comprehensive orientation
- Professional development and subsidy support for external training that you choose to do.
- Permanent full time, part time, fixed term, casual and ABN contractor positions are available in Perth Metro & Regional area.
- Aged Care – Assessments, Care plan development, Regular evaluation and incident analysis, Care plan modification and progression, In-service education
- Physiotherapy treatments and assessments
- Exercise prescription and the formulation of care plans
- Implementation of a pain management clinic
- Correspondence with residents, families, nursing, medical practitioners, allied health practitioners and equipment suppliers
- Facilitation of falls prevention workshops, manual handling and other staff education
- Provide supervision to LRPs and New Graduates
- Carry out site audits
- A Bachelor of Physiotherapy
- Full AHPRA Registration
- COVID Vaccination
- Flu Vaccination
- Appropriate working visas
- NDIS clearance check
Apply directly or get in touch today
For more information, please feel free to contact / text me on 0434904605 or email your cv to Pallvi@vivir.com.au