Due to high client demand Vivir Healthcare is recruiting experienced Occupational Therapists to cover NDIS referrals in and around the Shepparton region.
About Vivir Healthcare:
VIVIR Health is a provider of health and support services across Australia. VIVIR is guided by our core principles which includes working with individuals and the community to assist people achieve their health goals through friendly, affordable and professional services. We provide NDIS therapeutic supports including Physiotherapy, Occupational Therapy, Speech Pathology, Dietetics and Exercise Physiology.
- Demonstrate advocacy of Vivir Core Values
- Assessment of physical, communication, psycho-social and cognitive skills of clients with a wide range of disability and impairments.
- Assessment and prescription of assistive technical devices and equipment appropriate to the needs and goals of the clients
- Assessment of mobility and function and prescription for the provision of appropriate mobility and functional equipment.
- Assess and provide appropriate home modification recommendations aligned with Australian Standards to improve client safety and independence.
- Development of individual, evidence-based treatment plans and goals to address any deficits identified in these areas ensuring best practice and the clients individual person-centred plan
- Communicate assessed needs clearly and precisely to the client and ensure funding organisation within appropriate time frames
- Report with accuracy and in line with NDIA requirements. Ensure timely completion of reporting within 4 weeks of initial assessment.
- Liaise with families, specialist services and other stakeholders as appropriate
- Regularly review client treatment plans and goals
- Develop and implement programs, strategies and materials to enable clients to achieve their health and lifestyle goals as set by their individual person centred or NDIS plan
To Be Considered
- Relevant qualifications in Occupational Therapy (Bachelors' Degree or Equivalent as approved by Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency AHPRA)
- Registration with Australian Occupational Therapy Association Australia (OTA) is highly desirable
- Experience and in-depth understanding of the Australian Standards 1428 & disability access standards and their application in accordance with a person's needs & specifications of plans.
- Experience in the profession and evidence of involvement in clinical supervision and professional development as required by AHPRA
- A current driver's licence and access to a reliable, registered, comprehensively insured vehicle
For more information, please contact Tracy on email@example.com or phone 0405 901 913
SA: LHS 298364