Liquid error: internal
- Competitive rate + paid travel!
- Flexible working hours - family friendly
- Multiple opportunities available - open for Full time, Part time or Contractor roles
We deliver industry leading therapy services to help our participants achieve their goals and life they wish to live. We put people before process to help participants maximise their independence to be the best version of themselves and lead a meaningful life, every day.
We are seeking qualified Occupational Therapists to join our client focused team. We will provide you with the NDIS recommenced tools and training you need to support you in your daily routine.
Vivir is a leading provider of Allied Health services across residential, community and the disability sector.
This position involves:
- Managing a caseload of participants and designing therapy programs to work towards achieving participant NDIS goals and outcomes.
- Liaise with the participant, their multidisciplinary treatment team and their insurer to assist them to maintain/increase their independence in their daily activities through the provision of education, equipment and/or services.
- Assessing participants functional capacity through clinical assessment.
- Using clinical skills and professional opinion to develop participant centred goals specific to the client’s circumstances.
- Accessing clinical mentors and leaders to support your growth and knowledge.
- Provide best practice evidence-based support services that increase participants life skills and independence.
- Conduct assessment and provide recommendations to successfully modify environments for participants including the provision of assistive technology.
- Work with experienced Occupational Therapists and other allied health professionals to ensure timely and quality assistance is provided to our clients.
Company Benefits – Why join:
Due to rapid growth we have exciting opportunities for energetic and passionate clinicians to join our friendly and supportive team and we offer:
- Ongoing training and professional development to support your goals
- Flexible hours to suit with a varied and exciting caseload
- In-house clinical experts to mentor and support you in your day-to-day duties
- External professional development reimbursement
- Library of online modules to support continuous professional development
- A structured and progressive career path that has the potential to lead to a management role
- Support structure and from senior and experienced clinicians to assist
- Refer a friend scheme $1500
To be Considered
- Relevant Qualifications in Occupational Therapy (Bachelor’s Degree or Equivalent as approved by AHPRA
- Valid National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS) Worker Screening Clearance
- Current driver’s licence and access to a reliable, registered, comprehensively insured vehicle
- Passion working in the community and disability sector a must!