- Seeking Occupational Therapists across Melbourne - New Grads welcome to apply!
- Excellent Rates + Paid Travel: depending on experience
- Flexible working conditions - Family Friendly
Vivir - in Spanish means 'to live' a 'Zest for life and healthy lifestyles' which gives purpose to our Brand name - Vivir Healthcare.
Find out how we make a difference to over 20,000 elderly people's lives every week, and how we make a better tomorrow within the residential, community and disability sector.
Due to rapid growth, we have exciting opportunities for energetic and passionate clinicians to join our dynamic team.
- A highly competitive remuneration package including superannuation paid annual and sick leave
- Access to hundreds of online modules to support continuous professional development
- External professional development reimbursement
- Relocation assistance for regional and rural locations
- Ongoing training and professional development to support you goals and objectives
- A structured and progressive career path that has the potential to lead to a management role
- Refer a friend scheme $1500
- Undertake patient assessments of physical, communication, interaction, psychosocial and cognitive skills, and needs.
- Prescribing and educating clients and carers in the use of adaptive equipment to assist in client function
- Specialist interventions in various health conditions including surgery, burns and HIV to regain or enhance the client's daily lives
- Assessing and modifying client's homes and community environments to improve client safety and independence
- Monitoring clients' function and progress with prescribed adaptive equipment to ensure their safety upon discharge from the hospital
- Planning and providing appropriate treatment /graded activities
- Giving advice and arranging support for family members, carers, and clients
- Undertaking general administrative tasks (e.g. writing reports, making phone calls, maintaining records and case notes)
- Liaising with doctors, family members/carers and other professionals and keeping them updated
- Planning further treatment and reviewing progress
- Assessing treatment success at multi-professional case conferences or meetings.
- Using specialised assessments to determine the functional requirements of various jobs and clients' capacity to return to work
- Designing and co-ordinating graded return to work programs
- Modifying the work environment to suit the needs of individuals so as to prevent or minimise injuries
To be Considered:
- Relevant Qualifications in Occupational Therapy (Bachelor's Degree or equivalent as approved by AHPRA
- Registration with AHPRA as a Practising Occupational Therapist
- Where relevant - passport/visa details for Right to Work checks
- Certificate of Currency for Professional Indemnity and Public Liability Insurance with coverage for a minimum $5 m
- Valid National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS) Worker Screening Clearance
- Certificate of Completion - NDIS Worker Orientation Module 'Quality, Safety and You'
- Completion of Australian Government Department of Health COVID-19 Training Modules: Infection Control Training Module and Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) Module
- Working with Children Check (on client or organisation request only)
- Current driver's license and access to a reliable, registered comprehensively insured vehicle.
For more information, please send a CV through to email@example.com / 0434 090 712
SA: LHS 298364