This role is a perfect opportunity for Occupational Therapists looking to expand their knowledge of a different sector or for those in private practice looking for a slower pace & to really make a difference in peoples lives. With a rewarding career in aged care you get to build strong relationships with clients within a residential setting, while collaborating care with other allied health professionals daily.
New Graduates and Limited registered Clinicians encouraged to apply.
We are committed to making lives better by providing high quality health services to elderly Australians. We provide healthcare services into Australian residential aged care facilities and more recently to in-home and community centres. Our team of experienced clinicians work closely with onsite multidisciplinary care teams to develop quality treatment plans and care programs tailored to meet residents' needs. We are passionate about improving the quality of life, and safety, of elderly Australians.
- Completing functional mobility and pain assessments
- Establishing patient treatment goals, reviews and plans for these
- Falls prevention strength and training in both groups and individually
- Soft tissue massaging
- Using TENS machine
- Working to ACFI guidelines
- Developing and fostering professional relationships with clients, families and allied health colleagues
- Working to achieve and have a positive impact on all client's health
- Bachelor Degree in Occupational Therapy
- Current AHPRA registration
- Experienced in aged care preferred but not essential
- Have a passion for improving the lives of your clients!!
Vivir Healthcare have roles available throughout Australia within, Occupational Therapy, Physiotherapy, Osteopaths, Dieticians and Speech Pathology.
Full time, Part time & ADHOC are available in all fields so If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact Tracy for a discussion regarding your career in aged care: email@example.com or 029 269 8616
SA: LHS 298364