- Flexible working conditions - open to ABN, Casual, Part Time, Full Time work arrangments
- Excellent Remuneration dependent on experience and qualifications
- Area to be covered - Melbourne Metro Area & North Melbourne
Due to rapid growth, we have exciting opportunities for energetic and passionate clinicians to join our dynamic team, and we are currently offering:
- Flexible working arrangements. Enjoy completing any non-face-to-face work at home!
- The case load is matched to your interest and previous experience. Upskilling is provided in areas of development
- Regular peer support, a culture of team learning and sharing wins
- Dedicated supervisors and team leaders comprised of experienced, multidisciplinary clinicians able to create individualised supervisory frameworks to support clinician learning and development
- Access to internal Learning Hub that provides assessment resources, therapy resources and in-house Professional Development
- Monthly professional development with internal/external presenters
- Relocation assistance up to $5000 for regional and rural locations
- A structured and progressive career path with potential to lead to a management role
- Employee assistance program – Access to 24/7 confidential mental health and wellbeing support
- Reward and recognition program – Monthly, quarterly, and annual peer-nominated recognition rewards
- Novated leasing - Finance a vehicle using your pre-tax income
- Oppurtunites to travel for work
About Vivir Healthcare
Vivir Healthcare is Australia’s leading Healthcare Provider within the Aged, Community and Disability sectors. We make a difference to over 20,000 lives every week by providing Allied Health solutions in residential aged care facilities, community, as well as in the homes of elderly people, and retirement villages.
Our team has been working to improve the lives of elderly Australians for over 20 years, blending expert aged care services with a genuine commitment to high-quality care.
Vivir Healthcare works in conjunction with customers developing client specific Allied Health programs designed to cater for all residents/clients/consumers across the elderly and disabled population groups. Guided by our core principles of ‘Stronger together’ and ‘Even better tomorrow’, our new programs ensure older and disabled Australians continue to have access to essential Allied Health services.
Opportunities available across Residential Aged care, Community Home care and NDIS.
Duties and Responsibilities
This role involves a variety of occupational therapy services provided to clients under HCP, CHSP and STRC packages. Some regular duties include:
- Demonstrate advocacy of Vivir Core Values.
- Assessment of physical, communication, psycho-social and cognitive skills of clients with a wide range of disability and impairments.
- Assessment and prescription of assistive technical devices and equipment appropriate to the needs and goals of the clients.
- Assessment of mobility and function and a prescription for the provision of appropriate mobility and functional equipment.
- Assess and provide appropriate home modification recommendations aligned with Australian Standards to improve client safety and independence.
- Development of individual, evidence-based treatment plans and goals to address any deficits identified in these areas ensuring best practice and the client's individual person-centred plan.
- Communicate assessed needs clearly and precisely to the client and ensure funding organisation within appropriate time frames.
- Liaise with families, specialist services and other stakeholders as appropriate.
- Regularly review client treatment plans and goals.
- Develop and implement programs, strategies and materials to enable clients to achieve their health and lifestyle goals as set by their individual person-centred.
Skills and Qualifications
- Occupational Therapy Bachelors’ Degree or equivalent as approved by AHPRA – Full Registration
- Drivers’ license and reliable vehicle
- Professional indemnity insurance, or willingness to obtain
- Valid NDIS Worker Screening Clearance, or willingness to obtain
- 2023 Flu Vaccine Certificate, or willingness to obtain
- COVID vaccine certificate, or willingness to obtain
For more information, please feel free to contact firstname.lastname@example.org