Liquid error: internalAbout Vivir Healthcare:
Vivir is one of Australia’s leading healthcare providers in the aged care sector and the wider community. We make a difference to over 20,000 lives every week by providing staffing solutions in residential aged care facilities, as well as in the homes of elderly people and retirement villages.
As we transition from ACFI to AN-ACC Vivir Healthcare has developed new Allied Health programmes, formulated to cater for all Residents across the Aged Care population.
Guided by our core principles of ‘Stronger together’ and ‘Even better tomorrow’ our new programmes ensure older Australians continue to have access to essential Allied Health services within Residential Aged Care.
As one door closes, several open!
Now is an exciting time to start your career in Aged Care. As a Physiotherapist and Occupational Therapist your skills will be in high demand and with the broad range of programmes offered a fantastic opportunity to further develop your strengths.
- Alternative to Pain Management
- Evidence based and constructed around resident assessed needs
- Active based and function focussed
- Small to large group classes
- Designed for residents with higher needs
- Referral based, with key focus on intensive or extended treatment periods
- Direct access to allied health via a resident pay scheme
- Enables flexible treatment provision with no added costs to you
- Carrum Downs,
- Monthly 1:1 support with Team Leader
- Up to $700 annual PD Reimbursement
- $1000 Grad Completion Bonus
- Buddy Shifts for additional support
- $1500 to $5000 Relocation Allowance for Regional Area
- Unlimited Access Vivir Learning Platform
- Permanent full time, part time, fixed term, casual and contractor positions are available in Victoria and Melbourne locations
- Work life balance, flexible working hours & start date
- Opportunity to also work within community and NDIS
- Package including superannuation paid annual and sick leave.
- Comprehensive orientation including a supportive mentor program with our senior clinicians
- Ongoing training and professional development and subsidy support for external training that you choose to do
- Up to $1500 Refer a Friend Program
- Relevant Qualifications in Physiotherapy / OT (Bachelor’s Degree or Equivalent as approved by AHPRA
- Registration with AHPRA as a Practising Physiotherapist
- Where relevant – passport/visa details for Right to Work checks
- Valid National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS) Worker Screening Clearance
- Certificate of Currency for Professional Indemnity and Public Liability Insurance with coverage for minimum $5 million
- 2022 Flu Vaccine Certificate
- COVID vaccine certificate
For more information, please feel free to call / text me on 0434904605 or email your CV to Pallvi@vivir.com.au