Liquid error: internalVivir - in Spanish means ‘to live’ a ‘Zest for life and healthy lifestyles’ which gives purpose to our Brand name – Vivir Healthcare.
Find out how we make a difference to over 20,000 people’s lives every week, and how we make a better tomorrow within the residential, community and disability sector.
With a workforce of 600 clinicians across the disciplines of Physiotherapy, Occupational Therapy, Speech Pathology and Dietetics, Vivir is a leading provider of Allied Health.
The Clinical Team Leader role ensures the delivery of occupational therapy clinical services through strong people leadership, customer relationships and professional and technical knowledge. Support in the onboarding, professional development and ongoing mentoring of Vivir’s allied health clinicians (specifically new clinicians, new graduates, and students). The role will see you support and maintain people leadership for NDIS occupational therapists.
Due to rapid growth we have exciting opportunities for energetic and passionate clinicians to join our dynamic team, and we are currently offering:
- Support Working from Home and flexible hours
- External professional development reimbursement
- Library of online modules to support continuous professional development
- A structured and progressive career path that has the potential to lead to a management role
- Support structure and from senior and experienced clinicians to assist
- Refer a friend scheme $1500
- Provide clinical support, knowledge and updates to clinicians and clients on changes within occupational therapy related to NDIS sector
- Support Vivir in clinical supervision of university students for student placements
- Provide regular support and ongoing professional development to clinical teams
- Conduct 1:1 mentoring, clinical support or training to clinicians as directed by the Operations Manager. Additional support to be provided to new graduate clinicians, limited registered clinicians required
- This role would be a dual management and clinician role for the right candidate if desired
To be Considered
- Relevant Qualifications in Occupational Therapy (Bachelor’s Degree or Equivalent as approved by AHPRA
- 12 months experience managing clinicians in the NDIS space
- Registration with AHPRA
- Where relevant – passport/visa details for Right to Work check
- Valid National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS) Worker Screening Clearance
- Certificate of Completion – NDIS Worker Orientation Module ‘Quality, Safety and You’
- Current driver’s license and access to a reliable, registered, comprehensively insured vehicle
For more information, please send a CV through to firstname.lastname@example.org / 0437 272 142