Vivir Healthcare are looking for Physiotherapists and Occupational Therapists to join their Casual pool of clinicians in Brisbane.
New Grads and Limited Registered Clinicians Welcome to Apply
About Vivir Healthcare:
Vivir is one of Australia's leading healthcare providers in the aged care sector and the wider community. We make a difference to over 20,000 lives every week by providing staffing solutions in residential aged care facilities, as well as in the homes of elderly people, retirement villages and hospitals.
Our team has been working to improve the lives of elderly Australians for over 20 years, blending expert aged care services with a genuine commitment to high-quality care.
- A highly competitive remuneration depending on experience. Including relocation bonus.
- Flexible Working days and hours - Great work-life balance
- VISA Sponsorship* if required
- Package including superannuation paid annual and sick leave.
- Comprehensive orientation including a supportive mentor program with our senior physios
- Ongoing training and professional development and subsidy support for external training that you choose to do
- A structured and progressive career path that has the potential to lead to a management role
- An established company with a network of over 700 clinicians and the opportunities to work ANYWHERE in Australia
Skills and Qualifications
- A Bachelor of Physiotherapy, OT OR an equivalent recognised internationally
- Full or Limited AHPRA Registration
- Car (preferred)
- Appropriate working visas
- A National Police Certificate
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to work in a team
- Aged Care - Assessments, Care plan development, Regular evaluation and incident analysis, Care plan modification and progression, In-service education
- Working to ACFI guidelines
- Implementation of a pain management clinic
- Correspondence with residents, families, nursing, medical practitioners, allied health practitioners and equipment suppliers
- Facilitation of falls prevention workshops, manual handling and other staff education
For more information, please send a CV through to email@example.com or call 0405 901 913
SA: LHS 298364