Liquid error: internalWe make a difference to over 20,000 lives every week by providing staffing solutions in residential aged care facilities, as well as in the homes of elderly people, retirement villages and hospitals.
In this role, you will be expected to roster a team of Allied Health Professionals to an assigned geographical region and deliver with the utmost urgency and diligence across all stakeholders, both internal and external.
Open to remote working if based in Sydney!
As a Workforce Planner, your priority is to provide outstanding customer service, commercial results and a revolving sense of urgency. Equally, there is a strong focus across recruiting for current gaps, casual pools and potential tendered business.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Managing client expectations by setting and monitoring service level agreements
- Client communication of times and days of scheduled service
- Managing a schedule through our scheduling software (AlayaCare) and ensuring information is updated timely for end to end processing
- Process improvement; keep up to date with changes and initiatives which impact your role and communications
- Recruitment activity; identifying pipeline entries for Recruitment Team as required
- Preferably a minimum of 12 months in a similar scheduling or recruitment position
- Proven experience working in a high-pressured environment
- Demonstrated ability to work to deadlines
- Ability to demonstrate empathy while providing due diligence in providing a solution