Liquid error: internalAbout Vivir Healthcare:
Vivir - in Spanish means ‘to live’ a ‘Zest for life and healthy lifestyles’ which gives purpose to our Brand name – Vivir Healthcare.
Find out how we make a difference to over 20,000 elderly people’s lives every week, and how we make a better tomorrow within the residential, community and disability sector.
The Role: We are offering a flexible casual position for an Allied Health Therapy Assistant who has a passion for working with older Australians in the community
- You will have to support OT community assessments.
- You will be well supported and trained by experienced clinical team leaders in Occupational therapy discipline.
- Assisting with Telehealth services in the community
- Assisting with home visits in the community
- Knowledge of therapeutic approaches
- Experience in allied health field, or studying health or Tafe
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Drivers licence
- Current First Aid Certificate
- Certificate of allied health therapy assistant
- Current health or allied health university student
- Flu vaccination
- COVID vaccination
- Police check
- NDIS workers screen
- Driver’s license & Car