Liquid error: internalAbout Vivir Healthcare:
Vivir - in Spanish means ‘to live’ a ‘Zest for life and healthy lifestyles’ which gives purpose to our Brand name – Vivir Healthcare.
Find out how we make a difference to over 20,000 elderly people’s lives every week, and how we make a better tomorrow within the residential, community and disability sector.
The Role: We are offering a flexible casual position for an Allied Health Therapy Assistant who has a passion for working in the community
- You will have to support community assessments.
- You will be well supported and trained by experienced clinical team leaders in Speech therapy discipline.
- Assisting with Telehealth services in the community
- Assisting with home visits in the community
- Knowledge of therapeutic approaches
- Experience in allied health field, or studying speech Pathology or Tafe
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Drivers licence
- Current health or allied health or Speech pathologist university student
- Certificate of allied health therapy assistant
- Flu vaccination
- COVID vaccination
- Police check
- Driver’s license & Car