- Flexible working conditions - open to ABN, Casual, Part Time, Full Time work arrangments
- Excellent Remuneration dependent on experience and qualifications
- Supported with therapy assistants
Find out how we make a difference to over 20,000 elderly people’s lives every week, and how we make a better tomorrow within the residential, community and disability sector.
About the Role:
We are seeking a Telehealth Occupational Therapist to provide online therapy services to our clients Nationally. This opportunity offers great flexibility to those who are seeking a little more work life balance. You will be supported with a therapy assistant.
- Providing occupational therapy assessment, intervention and evaluations
- Prescription and recommendation of specialised assistive technology or aids
- Developing intervention plans and strategies
- Provision of recommendations and support to enhance activities of daily living
- Home modifications.
- Demonstrated high level of interpersonal skills as this role requires you to work within an interdisciplinary team and a varied client base;
- Demonstrated ability to write comprehensive, concise and accurate reports for client recommendations;
- Experience in assessing and evaluating functional needs of clients.
- Experience working in community required.
- Flexible working arrangements. Enjoy completing any non-face-to-face work at home!
- The case load is matched to your interest and previous experience. Upskilling is provided in areas of development
- Regular peer support, a culture of team learning and sharing wins
- Dedicated supervisors and team leaders comprised of experienced, multidisciplinary clinicians able to create individualised supervisory frameworks to support clinician learning and development
- Access to internal Learning Hub that provides assessment resources, therapy resources and in-house Professional Development
- Professional development with internal/external presenters
- A structured and progressive career path with potential to lead to a management role
- Employee assistance program – Access to 24/7 confidential mental health and wellbeing support
- Reward and recognition program – Monthly, quarterly, and annual peer-nominated recognition rewards
To be considered for this role you will:
- A Bachelor of OT, OR an equivalent recognized internationally
- Full AHPRA Registration
- Appropriate working visas
- Australia based clinicians with work rights
- A valid NDIS check
- COVID Vaccination certificate
- Flu Vaccination certificate
- Professional Indemnity Insurance
For more information, please feel free to contact email@example.com