Liquid error: internal
- Seeking Experienced OT Team Leader
- Flexible with Sydney location
- Completive Pay Rates + Paid Travel
- Flexible working conditions - Family Friendly
- Split of clinical and managerial hours
- Full support from a clinical lead
Find out how we make a difference to over 20,000 elderly people’s lives every week, and how we make a better tomorrow within the residential, community and disability sector.
Due to rapid growth we have exciting opportunities for energetic and passionate clinicians to join our dynamic homecare and disability team, we are currently offering:
- A highly competitive remuneration package including superannuation paid annual and sick leave
- Access to hundreds of online modules to support continuous professional development
- External professional development reimbursement
- Relocation assistance for regional and rural locations
- Ongoing training and professional development to support you goals and objectives
- A structured and progressive career path that has the potential to lead to a management role
- Refer a friend scheme $1500
- Assessment of neurological, musculoskeletal, cardiorespiratory and general systemic function as required for resident, clients and participants with a wide range of disabilities and impairments.
- Development of individual, evidence-based treatment plans and goals to address any deficits identified in these areas ensuring best practice and person-centred care planning for residents, clients and participants.
- Develop and implement program, strategies and materials to enable residents, clients and participants to achieve their health and lifestyle goals as set by their person-centred plan or NDIS plan.
- Regular review and evaluation of resident, client and participant interventions, treatment plans and goals
- Provide correct documentation procedures involving individual assessments, person-centred plans, evaluations and progress notes
- Clear and precise communication of assessed needs, goals and treatment plans to the resident, client or participant and the funding organization within appropriate time frames.
- Consult with the resident, client or participant, appropriate staff, medical practitioners, family members, specialist services and other stakeholders in the best interests of the residents, clients and participants.
- Participate in multidisciplinary, staff and management meeting as appropriate
- Share knowledge with other staff including Vivir clinicians for the benefit of the resident, client and participant.
- Provide education to resident/ client/participant, family members and other staff where appropriate on manual handling and exercise to minimize injury risk and promote healthier lifestyles.
- Identify training in relation to manual facilitation, no-lift, back care and risk minimization with client/participant, family members and other staff.
- Assist in orientating new clinicians to Vivir, aged care, NDIS and other relevant policy and procedures where appropriate
- Provide 1:1 mentoring, clinical support or training to clinicians within your discipline
- Additional support to be provided to new graduate clinicians, LRPs as required
- Completing walkthroughs, clinical onboarding/induction for new starters within your discipline
- Relevant Qualifications in related discipline - Occupational Therapy (Bachelor’s Degree or Equivalent as approved by AHPRA)
- Registration with relevant discipline board/peak body (refer to mandatory qualification/compliance for each discipline)
- Where relevant – passport/visa details for Right to Work checks
- Valid NDIS Worker Screening Clearance
- Certificate of Completion – NDIS Worker Orientation Module ‘Quality, Safety and You’
- Certificate of Currency for Professional Indemnity and Public Liability Insurance with coverage for minimum $5 million
- Completion of Australian Government Department of Health COVID-19 Training Modules: Infection Control Training Module and Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) Module
- Current driver’s licence and access to a reliable registered comprehensively insured vehicle.