Vivir is one of Australia’s leading healthcare providers in the aged care sector and the wider community. We make a difference to over 20,000 lives every week by providing Allied Health solutions in residential aged care facilities, as well as in the homes of elderly people, retirement villages and hospitals.
Our team has been working to improve the lives of elderly Australians for over 20 years, blending expert aged care services with a genuine commitment to high-quality care. As a Talent Resourcer, you will maintain solid communications with key internal stakeholders while sourcing high quality Allied Health professionals across Australia. This is a great opportunity to step into an Internal recruitment role in a time of growth. Enjoy the flexibility of working from home most days in a supportive and collaborative team.
- Work-life balance. Work mostly from home!
- Reward and recognition program
- Opportunities for career development
- Work in a supportive, collaborative and highly skilled team. Opportunities to learn from your senior peers
- Employee assistance program (mental health and wellbeing support)
- Competitive remuneration
- Salary packaging and novated leasing
Key responsibilities in this role include:
- Manage sourcing activities and maintain data integrity
- Identifying suitable candidates and building a healthy talent pool of clinicians
- Providing excellent candidate experience from screening through to onboarding
- Communicate effectively with stakeholders and managing team expectations
- Attending university careers fairs and employer presentations as required
- The ability to think outside the box and stay on top of market requirements
- Experience in recruitment required
- Experience in Healthcare preferred
- Demonstrated ability to succeed in a high-pressured environment
- An ability to successfully collaborate with others and work in a team
- Innate ability to provide high level of networking skills
- Commercially minded with the ability to work to a high sense of urgency