Liquid error: internal
- Locations -Woodend, VIC
- ABN contractor / Casual role
- Flexible working conditions - Family Friendly
- Completive Pay Rates up to $65 Per Hour + Paid Travel
About Vivir Healthcare: Vivir - in Spanish means ‘to live’ a ‘Zest for life and healthy lifestyles’ which gives purpose to our Brand name – Vivir Healthcare.
Find out how we make a difference to over 20,000 elderly people’s lives every week, and how we make a better tomorrow within the residential, community and disability sector.
The caseload can be tailored depending on experience and interest. It can include a variety of community clients including those funded with CHSP, HCP and STRC packages as well as NDIS participants.
Assessment can include – assessment of development and implementation of individual / client centered goals and programs. Vivir value the promotion of participant and client outcomes through quality allied health care intervention and excellence of service.
Due to rapid growth we have exciting opportunities for energetic and passionate clinicians to join our dynamic team, and we are currently offering:
- A highly competitive remuneration package.
- Access to hundreds of online modules to support continuous professional development
- External professional development reimbursement
- Relocation assistance for regional and rural locations
- Ongoing training and professional development to support you goals and objectives
- A structured and progressive career path that has the potential to lead to a management role
- Refer a friend scheme $1500
- Assess and diagnose swallowing and communication difficulties in adults
- Advise carers on implementing treatment programs and training other professionals in therapy delivery
- Advocate for communication support for clients with communication difficulties
- Work closely with clients, families and and staff to ensure optimum care needs are met
- Devise, implement and revise relevant treatment programs
- Bachelor of Applied Science (Speech Pathology) or equivalent
- Certified Practicing Speech Pathology Australia membership
- Have a car and drivers’ license
- Valid National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS) Worker Screening Clearance
- Flu vaccination certificate ( annually)
- COVID 19 vaccination certificate