Liquid error: internalVivir - in Spanish means ‘to live’ a ‘Zest for life and healthy lifestyles’ which gives purpose to our Brand name – Vivir Healthcare.
Find out how we make a difference to over 20,000 people’s lives every week, and how we make a better tomorrow within the residential, community and the disability sector.
With a workforce of 600 clinicians across the disciplines of Physiotherapy, Occupational Therapy, Speech Pathology and Dietetics, Vivir is a leading provider of Allied Health services across residential, community and the disability sector.
The caseload is tailored around your availability and depends on experience and your interest. It can include a variety of aged care, clients in their homes as well as NDIS participants. Assessment can include – assessment of development and implementation of individual / client centered goals and programs. Vivir value the promotion of participant and client outcomes through quality allied health care intervention and excellence of service.
Due to rapid growth we have exciting opportunities for energetic and passionate clinicians to join our friendly and supportive team and we offer:
- Ongoing training and professional development to support your goals
- Flexible hours to suit with a varied and exciting caseload
- In-house clinical experts to mentor and support you in your day-to-day duties
- External professional development reimbursement
- Library of online modules to support continuous professional development
- A structured and progressive career path that has the potential to lead to a management role
- Support structure and from senior and experienced clinicians to assist
- Refer a friend scheme $1500
- Assess and diagnose swallowing and communication difficulties in adults
- Advise carers on implementing treatment programs and training other professionals in therapy delivery
- Advocate for communication support for clients with communication difficulties
- Work closely with clients, families and staff to ensure optimum care needs are met
- Devise, implement and revise relevant treatment programs
- Bachelor of Applied Science (Speech Pathology) or equivalent
- Certified Practicing Speech Pathology Australia membership
- Have a car and drivers’ license
- Valid National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS) Worker Screening Clearance