We are seeking experienced Physiotherapists to join a beautiful aged care home based at Newcastle
Permanent, Casual, Part time and Full time options available
About Vivir Healthcare:
Vivir is one of Australia's leading healthcare providers in the aged care sector and the wider community. We make a difference to over 20,000 lives every week by providing staffing solutions in residential aged care facilities, as well as in the homes of elderly people, retirement villages and hospitals.
Our team has been working to improve the lives of elderly Australians for over 20 years, blending expert aged care services with a genuine commitment to high-quality care.
- A highly competitive remuneration depending on experience.
- Flexible Working days and hours - Great work-life balance
- VISA Sponsorship* if is required
- Package including superannuation paid annual and sick leave.
- Comprehensive orientation including a supportive mentor program with our senior physios
- A structured and progressive career path that has the potential to lead to a management role
- $700 annual professional development allowance
- Relocation allowance
Skills and Qualifications
- A Bachelor of Physiotherapy
- Full or Limited AHPRA Registration
- Car (preferred)
- Appropriate working visas
- A National Police Certificate
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to work in a team
- Aged Care - Assessments, Care plan development, Regular evaluation and incident analysis, Care plan modification and progression, In-service education
- Physiotherapy treatments and assessments
- Exercise prescription and the formulation of care plans
- Implementation of a pain management clinic
- Correspondence with residents, families, nursing, medical practitioners, allied health practitioners and equipment suppliers
- Facilitation of falls prevention workshops, manual handling and other staff education
For more information, please send a CV through to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0459 668 439.
SA: LHS 298364