Location: Sunshine Coast
Due to rapid growth, we have exciting opportunities for energetic and passionate clinicians to join our dynamic team, and we are currently offering:
- Flexible working arrangements. Enjoy completing any non-face-to-face work (progress notes, assessment, reports) at home!
- Peer support - a culture of team learning and sharing wins!
- Regular clinical and professional support, with dedicated supervisors and leaders comprised of experienced physiotherapy clinicians.
- Access to internal Learning Hub that provides assessment resources, therapy resources and free in-house Professional Development, including presentations and interactive modules covering varied PD topics such as physiotherapy case studies, chronic pain, equipment prescription, outcome measures, and more!
- Monthly professional development opportunities with virtual and recorded internal/external speakers and presenters.
- Opportunity to experience a varied clinical physiotherapy caseload including neurological conditions, musculoskeletal conditions, cardiorespiratory, aged care, mobility, falls, CVA, disability, cardiac, rehabilitation, hydrotherapy, or community health.
- Relocation assistance up to $5000 for regional and rural locations.
- A structured and progressive career path with potential to lead to a management role
- Employee assistance program – Access to 24/7 confidential mental health and wellbeing support
- Reward and recognition program – Monthly, quarterly, and annual peer-nominated recognition rewards
- Novated leasing - Finance a vehicle using your pre-tax income
- One-on-one support with creation of individualised supervisory framework to support learning and development.
Vivir Healthcare is Australia’s leading Healthcare Provider within the Aged, Community and Disability sectors. We make a difference to over 20,000 lives every week by providing Allied Health solutions in residential aged care facilities, the community, and retirement villages
Our team has been working to improve the lives of elderly Australians for over 20 years, blending expert aged care services with a genuine commitment to high-quality care.
Vivir Healthcare works in conjunction with customers developing client-specific Allied Health programs designed to cater for all residents/clients/consumers across the elderly and disabled population groups. Guided by our core principles of ‘Stronger together’ and ‘Even better tomorrow,’ our new programs ensure older and disabled Australians continue to have access to essential Allied Health services.
Duties and Responsibilities
This role involves one-on-one physiotherapy services in the community provided to paediatric clients funded by the NDIS. Some regular duties include:
- Assessment of various neurological, musculoskeletal, cardiorespiratory, rehabilitation, and general systemic function as required for clients and participants with a wide range of disabilities and impairments.
- Assessment of mobility and function and prescription for provision of appropriate mobility and functional equipment and aids to support clients in their own home.
- Development of individual, evidence-based treatment plans and goals to address any deficits identified in these areas ensuring best practice and person-centred care for clients.
- Develop and implement regular treatments; including exercise prescription, supervised assisted exercises, manual therapies, home exercise program formulation, equipment prescription, and other strategies and materials to enable clients and participants to achieve their health and lifestyle goals as set by their person-centred plan.
- Regular review and evaluation of client and interventions, treatment plans and goals, using an individualised approach to suit the needs of each client.
- Provide correct documentation procedures involving individual assessment reports, person-centred plans, and progress notes.
- Consult with the client or participant, appropriate staff, medical practitioners, family members and other stakeholders in the best interests of the clients and participants.
- Physiotherapy Bachelors’ Degree or equivalent as approved by AHPRA –
- GENERAL or Limited Registration with AHPRA (Indirect 2 or Remote)
- Drivers’ license and reliable vehicle
- Professional indemnity insurance, or willingness to obtain
- Valid NDIS Worker Screening Clearance, or willingness to obtain
- 2023 Flu Vaccine Certificate, or willingness to obtain
- COVID vaccine certificate, or willingness to obtain
Apply directly or get in touch today!
For more information, please feel free to contact firstname.lastname@example.org