Vivir is one of Australia’s leading healthcare providers in the aged care sector and the wider community. We make a difference to over 20,000 lives every week by providing staffing solutions in residential aged care facilities, as well as in the homes of elderly people and retirement villages.
We are recruiting for a Physiotherapist to work within our Residential Aged Care team in Stanthorpe, QLD
This position will be permanent full-time.
Salary: $85,000-$95,000 per annum
Duties and responsibilities include:
• Comply with Vivir policies and procedures
• Comply with state and federal privacy legislation
• Assess, plan, and implement an appropriate individual program for each resident in accordance with the requirements of the Aged Care Act 1997.
• Execution of exercise and RAC programs according to individual residents’ goals, function, and care plan
• Develop an individual care plan, specifying the support needs of each resident such as specific interventions, frequency, and duration
• Liaise with management and staff to ensure correct implementation of each resident’s care plan by designated staff
• Review all residents, as directed by the site handover
• Identify consumers’ needs for mobility aids and other specialized equipment
• Assessment of neurological, musculoskeletal, cardiorespiratory, and general systemic function as required for consumers with a wide range of disabilities and impairments.
• Assessment of mobility and function and prescription for provision of appropriate mobility and functional equipment
• Regular review and evaluation of consumer interventions, treatment plans, and goals
• Provide correct documentation procedures involving individual assessments, person-centered plans or care plans, evaluations, and progress notes.
• Assist with residential manual handling training of clinical and non-clinical staff
• Participate in multidisciplinary staff and management meeting as appropriate
• Share knowledge with other staff including Vivir clinicians for the benefit of the consumer.
• Assist in orientating new clinicians as directed by the Clinical Excellence Team
Skills and Qualifications:
A Bachelor of Physiotherapy OR an equivalent recognized internationally
Valid NDIS Worker Screening Clearance
2023 Flu Vaccine Certificate
COVID vaccine certificate
Access to an insured vehicle is mandatory
Apply directly or get in touch today
For more information, please feel free to email your cv to Pallvi@vivir.com.au