Join the team of clinicians in Mandurah on a permanent basis working 4 days per week. There will also be an opportunity to pick up additional hours working across the community setting.
About Vivir Healthcare:
Vivir is one of Australia's leading healthcare providers in the aged care sector and the wider community. We make a difference to over 20,000 lives every week by providing staffing solutions in residential aged care facilities, as well as in the homes of elderly people, retirement villages and hospitals.
Our team has been working to improve the lives of elderly Australians for over 20 years, blending expert aged care services with a genuine commitment to high-quality care.
This role is a perfect opportunity for Physiotherapists/Occupational Therapists/Osteo's looking to expand their knowledge of a different sector or for those in private practice looking for a slower pace & to really make a difference in people's lives.
With a rewarding career in aged care you get to build strong relationships with clients within a residential setting, while collaborating care with other allied health professionals daily.
- Completing functional mobility and pain assessments
- Establishing patient treatment goals, reviews and plans for these
- Falls prevention strength and training in both groups and individually
- Soft tissue massaging
- Using TENS machine
- Working to ACFI guidelines
- Developing and fostering professional relationships with clients, families and allied health colleagues
- Working to achieve and have a positive impact on all client's health
- Bachelor Degree in Physiotherapy or Occupational Therapy
- Current AHPRA registration
- Experienced in aged care preferred but not essential
- Have a passion for improving the lives of your clients!!
Vivir Healthcare have roles available throughout Australia within, Occupational Therapy, Physiotherapy, Osteopaths, Dieticians and Speech Pathology.
Full time, Part time & ADHOC are available in all fields so If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact Catherine for a discussion regarding your career in aged care: firstname.lastname@example.org or 029 269 8616
SA: LHS 298364