Liquid error: internalPhysiotherapist and Occupational Therapist
We are currently seeking passionate clinicians to join our dynamic team in Sydney's South on an ongoing casual basis. This role will involve travelling to multiple aged care facilities located in Sydney South region.
About Vivir Healthcare:
Vivir is one of Australia’s leading healthcare providers in the aged care sector and the wider community. We make a difference to over 20,000 lives every week by providing staffing solutions in residential aged care facilities, as well as in the homes of elderly people, retirement villages and hospitals.
- A highly competitive remuneration depending on experience.
- Opportunity to also work within residential aged care setting and option to explore community and/or NDIS
- Comprehensive orientation including a supportive mentor program with our senior clinicians
- Ongoing training and professional development and subsidy support for external training that you choose to do
- $1000 new graduate program completion bonus
- Refer a friend and earn $
- Flexible Working days and hours, Great work-life balance.
- Casual, Perm, Fixed term and part time options also available
- Aged Care – Assessments, Care plan development, Regular evaluation and incident analysis, Care plan modification and progression, In-service education
- Physiotherapy treatments and assessments
- Exercise prescription and the formulation of care plans
- Implementation of a pain management clinic
- Correspondence with residents, families, nursing, medical practitioners, allied health practitioners and equipment suppliers
- Facilitation of falls prevention workshops, manual handling and other staff education
- A Bachelor of Physiotherapy, OT, Osteo OR an equivalent recognised internationally
- Full or Limited AHPRA Registration
- Car (preferred)
- Appropriate working visas
- Covid19 Vaccination
- Valid NDIS Worker Screening Clearance
For more information, please send a CV through to email@example.com or call 0459 668 439