This role is a perfect opportunity for experienced Physio's or Occupational Therapist, New graduates, those looking to expand their knowledge of a different sector or for those in private practice looking for a slower pace & to really make a difference in peoples lives.
With a rewarding career in aged care you get to build strong relationships with clients within a residential setting, while collaborating care with other allied health professionals daily.
NEW GRADS WELCOME !
What we Offer:
- Supportive team of registered clinicians to offer ongoing training and mentoring
- Monthly professional development/ Ongoing clinical mentorship from experienced clinicians
- Fantastic culture; opportunities to progress into leadership roles around the country
- Excellent pay rates
- Various hours available
- Optional community "in home" care referrals to earn more money throughout the year as & when you need it
- Completing functional mobility and pain assessments
- Establishing patient treatment goals, reviews and plans for these
- Falls prevention strength and training in both groups and individually
- Using TENS machine/soft tissue massage
- Working to ACFI guidelines
- Developing and fostering professional relationships with clients, families and allied health colleagues
- Bachelor Degree in Physiotherapy/Occupational Theraphy
- Current AHPRA registration
- Valid NDIS Worker Screening Clearance
- Experienced in aged care preferred but not essential
- Have a passion for improving the lives of your clients!!
Vivir Healthcare have roles available throughout Australia within, Occupational Therapy, Physiotherapy, Osteopaths, Dieticians and Speech Pathology.
Full time, Part time & ADHOC are available in all fields so If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact Scott for a discussion regarding your career in aged care: firstname.lastname@example.org or 0401 818 467
SA: LHS 298364