Liquid error: internalPhysiotherapist | Occupational Therapist - New Grads and Limited Registered Clinicians Welcome to Apply
Amazing Permanent, part time opportunity for an enthusiastic clinician to join the team at Kingswood
- Flexible Working days and hours, Great work-life balance.
- Casual, Perm, Fixed term and part time options also available
- Ongoing training and professional development, a structured career path that has the potential to lead to a management role
Vivir is one of Australia’s leading healthcare providers in the aged care sector and the wider community. We make a difference to over 20,000 lives every week by providing staffing solutions in residential aged care facilities, as well as in the homes of elderly people, retirement villages and hospitals.
- A highly competitive remuneration depending on experience.
- Opportunity to also work within community and NDIS
- Package including superannuation paid annual and sick leave.
- Comprehensive orientation including a supportive mentor program with our senior clinicians
- Ongoing training and professional development and subsidy support for external training that you choose to do
- Aged Care – Assessments, Care plan development, Regular evaluation and incident analysis, Care plan modification and progression, In-service education
- Physiotherapy treatments and assessments
- Exercise prescription and the formulation of care plans
- Implementation of a pain management clinic
- Correspondence with residents, families, nursing, medical practitioners, allied health practitioners and equipment suppliers
- Facilitation of falls prevention workshops, manual handling and other staff education
- A Bachelor of Physiotherapy, OT OR an equivalent recognised internationally
- Full or Limited AHPRA Registration
- Car (preferred)
- Appropriate working visas
- Valid NDIS Worker Screening Clearance
For more information, please send a CV through to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0459 668 439