Liquid error: internalPhysiotherapist | Occupational Therapist | Osteopath - New Grads and Limited Registered Clinicians Welcome to Apply
Amazing opportunity for an enthusiastic clinician to join our team of clinicains in Shoalhaven working in the stunning Culburra Baech.
About Vivir Healthcare:
Vivir is one of Australia’s leading healthcare providers in the aged care sector and the wider community. We make a difference to over 20,000 lives every week by providing staffing solutions in residential aged care facilities, as well as in the homes of elderly people, retirement villages and hospitals.
- A highly competitive remuneration depending on experience.
- Opportunity to also work within community and NDIS
- Package including superannuation paid annual and sick leave.
- Comprehensive orientation including a supportive mentor program with our senior clinicians
- Ongoing training and professional development and subsidy support for external training that you choose to do
- Flexible Working days and hours, Great work-life balance.
- Ongoing training and professional development, a structured career path that has the potential to lead to a management role
- Enroll into our Graduate program
- Aged Care – Assessments, Care plan development, Regular evaluation and incident analysis, Care plan modification and progression, In-service education
- Physiotherapy treatments and assessments
- Exercise prescription and the formulation of care plans
- Implementation of a pain management clinic
- Correspondence with residents, families, nursing, medical practitioners, allied health practitioners and equipment suppliers
- Facilitation of falls prevention workshops, manual handling and other staff education
- A Bachelor of Physiotherapy, OT, OR an equivalent recognised internationally
- Full or Limited AHPRA Registration
- Car (preferred)
- Appropriate working visas
- Valid NDIS Worker Screening Clearance
For more information, please send a CV through to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0405 901 913