- Role: Permanent Part-time, ABN or Casual
- Location: Rockhampton
- Service team: Residential Aged Care
Due to rapid growth, we have exciting opportunities for energetic and passionate clinicians to join our dynamic team, and we are currently offering:
- Flexible working arrangements. Enjoy a roster that is flexible to suit your personal commitments
- A highly competitive remuneration package and regular opportunities for monetary recognition of good work
- Dedicated supervisors and team leaders comprised of experienced, multidisciplinary clinicians
- Access to hundreds of online modules to support continuous professional development
- Monthly professional development with internal/external presenters
- Relocation assistance up to $5000 for regional and rural locations
- Ongoing training and professional development to support your career goals and objectives
- A structured and progressive career path with potential to lead to a management role
- Employee assistance program – Access to 24/7 confidential mental health and wellbeing support
- Reward and recognition program – Monthly, quarterly and annual peer-nominated recognition rewards
- Novated leasing - Finance a vehicle using your pre-tax income
Vivir Healthcare is Australia’s leading Healthcare Provider within the Aged, Community and Disability sectors. We make a difference to over 20,000 lives every week by providing Allied Health solutions in residential aged care facilities, community, as well as in the homes of elderly people, and retirement villages.
Our team has been working to improve the lives of elderly Australians for over 20 years, blending expert aged care services with a genuine commitment to high-quality care.
Vivir Healthcare works in conjunction with customers developing client specific Allied Health programs designed to cater for all residents/clients/consumers across the elderly and disabled population groups. Guided by our core principles of ‘Stronger together’ and ‘Even better tomorrow’, our new programs ensure older and disabled Australians continue to have access to essential Allied Health services.
Opportunities available across Residential Aged care, Community Home care and NDIS.
Duties and Responsibilities
This role involves a variety of one-on-one and group physiotherapy services provided to residents in aged care facilities. Some regular duties include:
- Functional assessments on admission, quarterly/annually, and as required
- Post falls reviews
- Rehabilitation and short-term restorative care
- Small-group Exercise classes
- Wellness programs
- Manual handling training
- A Bachelor of Physiotherapy OR an equivalent recognised internationally
- Must have experience in providing Functional Assessment and Post Falls Reviews
- Full AHPRA Registration
- Drivers’ license and reliable vehicle
- Professional indemnity insurance, or willingness to obtain
- Valid NDIS Worker Screening Clearance, or willingness to obtain
- 2023 Flu Vaccine Certificate, or willingness to obtain
- COVID vaccine certificate, or willingness to obtain
Apply directly or get in touch today!
For more information, please email email@example.com