Liquid error: internal
- Permanent part-time aged care opportunity
- Stunning Blue mountains location
- Completive pay rates
- Open to new Graduates
- Full support and onsite induction
Vivir is one of Australia’s leading healthcare providers in the aged care sector and the wider community. We make a difference to over 20,000 lives every week by providing staffing solutions in residential aged care facilities, as well as in the homes of elderly people, retirement villages and hospitals.
- Flexible Working days and hours - Great work-life balance
- Comprehensive orientation including a supportive mentor program with our senior Team leaders.
- $700 PD Reimbursement
- $1000 Grad Completion Bonus
- A structured and progressive career path that has the potential to lead to a management role.
- An established company with a network of over 700 clinicians and the opportunities to work ANYWHERE in Australia
- Aged Care – Assessments, Care plan development, Regular evaluation and incident analysis, Care plan modification and progression, In-service education
- Working to ACFI guidelines
- Implementation of a pain management clinic
- Correspondence with residents, families, nursing, medical practitioners, allied health practitioners and equipment suppliers
- Facilitation of falls prevention workshops, manual handling and other staff education
- Relevant Tertiary Qualification
- NDIS screening check
- Full or Limited AHPRA Registration
- COVID Vaccination Certificate
- Flu vaccination certificate