Liquid error: internalRole- Casual / ABN Contractor
Refer a friend scheme $1500
VERY lucrative Pay Rates
About Vivir Healthcare:
Vivir - in Spanish means ‘to live’ a ‘Zest for life and healthy lifestyles’ which gives purpose to our Brand name – Vivir Healthcare.
Find out how we make a difference to over 20,000 elderly people’s lives every week, and how we make a better tomorrow within the residential, community and disability sector.
We currently have opportunities across the following suburbs in Melbourne North West including:
- Avondale Heights
- Glenroy -
- Jacana -
We are looking for motivated Clinicians who may be interested in working in Residential Aged care to run group exercise program based on the SUNBEAM model. The aim of the group therapy program is to improve physical functioning of aged care residents who are at risk of deconditioning due to COVID-19 lock downs.
We have multiple vacancies & varying degrees of hours available for this program and would suit a casual or ABN contractor who can commit to these hours on a weekly basis. The program currently runs until Dec 2022.
- Group Therapy to be delivered twice each week for each participant, for 1 hour each session, on non-consecutive days.
- Group size is a maximum of 4 to 5 participants.
- One face to face initial consultation per participant (not per professional group).
- Two hours of face-to-face group therapy per week per participant, over a minimum of two sessions.
- Relevant Tertiary qualifications
- AHPRA GENERAL Registration or ESSA registration
- Hold valid NDIS Worker Screening Clearance
- Flu Vaccine Certificate
- COVID Vaccine Certificate
- Certificate of currency for Professional Indemnity Insurance
- Demonstrate high level quality clinical care