Liquid error: internalRole- Casual / ABN Contractor
Refer a friend scheme $1500
VERY lucrative Pay Rates
NEW GRADUATE CLINICIANS are welcome to apply
About Vivir Healthcare:
Vivir - in Spanish means ‘to live’ a ‘Zest for life and healthy lifestyles’ which gives purpose to our Brand name – Vivir Healthcare.
Find out how we make a difference to over 20,000 elderly people’s lives every week, and how we make a better tomorrow within the residential, community and disability sector.
We currently have opportunities across the following suburbs in Melbourne East, South east & North West including:
- Mill Park
- Avondale Heights
We are looking for motivated Clinicians who may be interested in working in Residential Aged care to run group exercise program based on the SUNBEAM model. The aim of the group therapy program is to improve physical functioning of aged care residents who are at risk of deconditioning due to COVID-19 lock downs.
- Group Therapy to be delivered twice each week for each participant, for 1 hour each session, on non-consecutive days.
- Group size is a maximum of 4 participants.
- One face to face initial consultation per participant (not per professional group).
- Two hours of face-to-face group therapy per week per participant, over a minimum of two sessions.
- Hours- 13 Hours to be covered over 2 non-consecutive days in each site / Suburb
- Relevant Tertiary qualifications
- AHPRA GENERAL Registration or ESSA registration
- Hold valid NDIS Worker Screening Clearance
- Flu Vaccine Certificate
- COVID Vaccine Certificate
- Certificate of currency for Professional Indemnity Insurance
- Demonstrate high level quality clinical care