- Casual or ABN Contractor
- Locations: Parkville, Vic
Vivir - in Spanish means ‘to live’ a ‘Zest for life and healthy lifestyles’ which gives purpose to our Brand name – Vivir Healthcare.
Find out how we make a difference to over 20,000 elderly people’s lives every week, and how we make a better tomorrow within the residential, community and disability sector.
We are looking for a Physiotherapist / Occupational Therapist to run the PHN program in Residential Aged care facility based in Parkville.
About the role:
We are looking for a motivated Physiotherapist or occupational therapist who may be interested in working in RACF providing a exercise program based on the SUNBEAM model. The aim of the group therapy program is to improve physical functioning of aged care residents who are at risk of deconditioning. We want a clinician who can commit to these hours on weekly basis.
- Group Therapy to be led by a Physiotherapist / Occupational Therapist
- Group Therapy to be delivered twice each week for each participant, for 1 hour each session, on non-consecutive days.
- Group size is a maximum of 4 participants.
- One face to face initial consultation per participant (not per professional group).
- Two hours of face-to-face group therapy per week per participant, over a minimum of two sessions.
- ABN contractor and casual contracts available with excellent pay rates
- VERY lucrative Pay Rates
To be considered for this role you will:
- Relevant Tertiary qualifications
- Hold current AHPRA registration
- A current driver’s license and access to a reliable, registered and insured vehicle
- Valid National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS) Worker Screening Clearance
- Covid Vaccine (with Booster)
- 2023 Flu Vaccine
Apply directly or get in touch today.
For more information or to apply please email firstname.lastname@example.org