Liquid error: internal
- Perm Full time / Part Time or Contractor role
- Location- Scarborough, QLD
- Completive Pay Rates
Vivir is one of Australia’s leading healthcare providers in the aged care sector and the wider community. We make a difference to over 20,000 lives every week by providing staffing solutions in residential aged care facilities, as well as in the homes of elderly people, retirement villages and hospitals.
Our team has been working to improve the lives of elderly Australians for over 20 years, blending expert aged care services with a genuine commitment to high-quality care.
NEW GRADS ENCOURAGED TO APPLY!
- Aged Care – Assessments, Care plan development, Regular evaluation and incident analysis, Care plan modification and progression, In-service education
- Working to ACFI guidelines
- Implementation of a pain management clinic
- Correspondence with residents, families, nursing, medical practitioners, allied health practitioners and equipment suppliers
- Facilitation of falls prevention workshops, manual handling and other staff education
- A highly competitive remuneration depending on experience. Including relocation bonus.
- Flexible Working days and hours - Great work-life balance
- Comprehensive orientation including a supportive mentor program with our senior clinicians & Team leaders.
- Ongoing training and professional development and subsidy support for external training that you choose to do
- A structured and progressive career path that has the potential to lead to a management role.
- An established company with a network of over 700 clinicians and the opportunities to work ANYWHERE in Australia
- A Bachelor of OT , Physio or equivalent recognized internationally
- NDIS screening check
- Full or Limited AHPRA Registration
- Flu vaccination
- COVID Vaccination
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to work in a team