About Vivir Healthcare:
Vivir is one of Australia's leading healthcare providers in the aged care sector and the wider community. We make a difference to over 20,000 lives every week by providing staffing solutions in residential aged care facilities, as well as in the homes of elderly people, retirement villages and hospitals.
New Grad Program:
- Are assigned a Team Leader or Senior Clinician to guide them through their new graduate year and program.
- Are offered a buddy shift, complete an onsite induction and ongoing support through the year. Additional support by Team Leader/Senior Clinician is available and tailored to an individual's needs.
- Are offered the opportunity to complete a shadow shift before coming on board with Vivir to experience clinical work in residential aged care setting
- $1,000 program completion bonus
New Graduate Program (lasts 12 months from Vivir commencement date):
- Excellent hourly rates.
- Immediate Start
- Paid KMs for work in the Community.
- Great variety of work across Homecare and residential aged care facilities.
- Friendly, fun and supportive team environment
- Flexible Working days and hours - Great work-life balance
- Comprehensive orientation including a supportive mentor program with our senior clinician
- $700 PD allowance per annum for ongoing training, professional development and support for external training that you choose to do
- A structured and progressive career path that has the potential to lead to a management role
The role covers a mixed caseload with the requirement for Aged care facility and Community-based home visits making up the majority of the work.
- Demonstrate advocacy of Vivir Core Values.
- Assessment of neurological, musculoskeletal and systematic function as required for clients with a wide range of disabilities and impairments.
- Assessment of mobility and function and a prescription for the provision of appropriate mobility and functional equipment.
- Development of individual, evidence-based treatment plans and goals to address any deficits identified in these areas ensuring best practice and the client's individual person-centred plan.
- Communicate assessed needs clearly and precisely to the client and the funding organisation within appropriate time frames.
- Liaise with families, specialist services and other stakeholders as appropriate.
- Regularly review client treatment plans and goals.
- Develop and implement programs, strategies and materials to enable clients to achieve their health and lifestyle goals as set by their individual person-centred.
Skills and Qualifications:
- A Bachelor of Physiotherapy, OT, Osteopathy OR an equivalent recognised internationally
- Full or Limited AHPRA Registration
- Appropriate working visas
- A National Police Certificate
Full-time, part-time and casual roles available. For more information, please send a CV through to email@example.com 0459 668 439
SA: LHS 298364