Liquid error: internal
- ABN Contractor/ casual positions available.
- Flexible working Hours
- Competitive pay rates-up to $70 PH
- Weekend work also available
Vivir - in Spanish means ‘to live’ a ‘Zest for life and healthy lifestyles’ which gives purpose to our Brand name – Vivir Healthcare.
Find out how we make a difference to over 20,000 elderly people’s lives every week, and how we make a better tomorrow within the residential, community and disability sector.
NEW GRADS ENCOURAGED TO APPLY!
About the role:
We are looking for a motivated Clinicians who may be interested in working in RACF providing a new exercise program based on the SUNBEAM model. The aim of the group therapy program is to improve physical functioning of aged care residents who are at risk of deconditioning due to COVID-19 lock downs.
We have multiple vacancies & varying degrees of hours available and would suit a casual or ABN contractor who can commit to these hours on a weekly basis.
- Group Therapy to be led by a Physiotherapist / Occupational Therapist/ Exercise Physiologist
- Group Therapy to be delivered twice each week for each participant, for 1 hour each session, on non-consecutive days.
- Group size is a maximum of 4 participants.
- One face to face initial consultation per participant (not per professional group).
- Two hours of face-to-face group therapy per week per participant, over a minimum of two sessions.
- ABN contractor and casual contracts available with excellent pay rates
- VERY lucrative Pay Rates
- Location -Pakenham, Vic
- 13 Hours to be covered over 2 or 3 days
- Refer a friend scheme $1500
- Relevant Tertiary qualifications
- Hold current or pending AHPRA registration
- Hold valid NDIS Worker Screening Clearance
- Flu Vaccine Certificate
- COVID Vaccine Certificate
- Certificate of currency for Professional Indemnity Insurance
- Demonstrate high level quality clinical care
- Hold current driver’s license and have access to a car
Mulgrave, Pascovale, Carlton, Eltham, St Helena, Highett, Rosanna.
For more information or to apply please Call / Text Pallvi 0434904605 / 02 82674538 or email Pallvi@vivir.com.au