About Vivir Healthcare:
Vivir is one of Australia's leading healthcare providers in the aged care sector and the wider community. We make a difference to over 20,000 lives every week by providing staffing solutions in residential aged care facilities, as well as in the homes of elderly people, retirement villages and hospitals.
Our team has been working to improve the lives of elderly Australians for over 20 years, blending expert aged care services with a genuine commitment to high-quality care.
- Flexible Working days and hours - Great work-life balance
- Enrolment into our 12-month Graduate program
- Package including superannuation paid annual and sick leave
- Comprehensive orientation including a supportive mentor program with our senior Team
- A structured and progressive career path that has the potential to lead to a management role
- An established company with a network of over 700 clinicians and the opportunities to work ANYWHERE in Australia
- Assessment of neurological, musculoskeletal and systematic function as required for clients with a wide range of disabilities and impairments.
- Assessment of mobility and function and a prescription for the provision of appropriate mobility and functional equipment.
- Development of individual, evidence-based treatment plans and goals to address any deficits identified in these areas ensuring best practice and the client's individual person-centred plan.
- Communicate assessed needs clearly and precisely to the client and the funding organisation within appropriate time frames.
- Liaise with families, specialist services and other stakeholders as appropriate.
To Be Considered
- AHPRA - Full Registration
- Certificate of currency for Professional Indemnity Insurance.
- A current driver's licence and access to a reliable, registered and insured vehicle
- Current AUS Police Check.
For more information, please send a CV through to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0405 901 913
SA: LHS 298364