GROW PERSONALLY AND PROFESSIONALLY WITH OUR GRADUATE PROGRAM!
Due to our ever-growing company, Vivir Healthcare are launching their new graduate program, with opportunities open to all physiotherapist graduates & soon to be graduates!
With mentoring, personal development and a specially designed program, we ensure that you are able to make the best start to your career in physiotherapy in the aged care sector across QLD, NSW, ACT and VIC.
Our mission is simple. We look to improve access to healthcare, so that every person can continue living a meaningful life - wherever they live.
We connect with healthcare providers and private users to deliver a tailored workforce assisted by Vivir's dedicated support team, that enable us to make a difference together.
We enable our clinicians to provide high quality and timely services through our national leadership network, industry knowledge and clinical governance.
What can you expect in your first year with Vivir?
- Meet your clinical team leader
- Induction and orientation to your site
- Shadow and assist a senior physiotherapist onsite
- Regular contact with your clinical team leader
- Monthly PD topic and presentation
- Practical session with your clinical team leader for the monthly topic
3 month review:
- Solidify learning, set career goals
- Investigate avenues for professional development
- Goals and development plans reviewed
- Access to iLearn online training portal and PD library
- A coaching and mentoring program
- Relocation assistance for rural and regional placements
- Dedicated support team to assist you in the field
- Monthly rewards and recognition for team members
- Opportunities to work in regional and interstate locations
Our new graduate program also exists alongside our excellent company benefits which include:
- Excellent remuneration
- Flexible Working days and hours -great work-life balance
- Various contract types
- VISA Sponsorship Opportunities
- Opportunities to gain experience in regional areas - Explore Australia!
- Comprehensive orientation including a supportive mentor program with our senior clinicians
- Ongoing training and professional development
- A structured and progressive career path that has the potential to lead to a management role
Vivir's must haves:
- Bachelor's Degree of Physiotherapy
- Full AHPRA registration or pending
- Full and valid driving license preferred but not essential
- A National Police Certificate
- Influenza vaccination
- Have a passion for improving the lives of your clients!!
Vivir Healthcare make a huge difference in our clients' ability to maintain independence, dignity and quality of life. If you want to be a part of our team and work alongside passionate and like-minded colleagues building a hugely rewarding career, apply now or contact: Catherine@vivir.com.au or 02 8267 4532
SA: LHS 298364