Vivir healthcare are seeking multiple Physiotherapists for rewarding part time roles with Aged Care.
This role is a perfect opportunity for Physiotherapists who are looking to work part time, whether topping up hours from another part time role, looking to return to work, semi retired or looking for flexibility in their roles. With a rewarding career in aged care you get to build strong relationships with clients within a residential setting, while collaborating care with other allied health professionals daily.
Flexible hours & shifts available!
What we Offer:
- Supportive team of registered clinicians to offer ongoing training and mentoring
- Monthly professional development/ Ongoing clinical mentorship from experienced clinicians
- Supportive work environments
- Fantastic promote within culture; opportunities to progress into leadership roles around the country
- Excellent pay rates
- Flexible part time hours to suit your schedule
- Optional community "in home" care referrals to earn more money throughout the year as & when you need it
- Completing functional mobility and pain assessments
- Establishing patient treatment goals, reviews and plans for these
- Falls prevention strength and training in both groups and individually
- Soft tissue massaging
- Using TENS machine
- Working to ACFI guidelines
- Developing and fostering professional relationships with clients, families and allied health colleagues
- Working to achieve and have a positive impact on all client's health
- Bachelor Degree in Physiotherapy
- Current AHPRA registration
- Experienced in aged care preferred but not essential
- Have a passion for improving the lives of your clients!!
Vivir Healthcare have roles available throughout Australia within, Occupational Therapy, Physiotherapy, Osteopaths, Dieticians and Speech Pathology.
Full time, Part time & ADHOC are available in all fields so If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact Catherine for a discussion regarding your career in aged care: email@example.com or 02 8267 4532
SA: LHS 298364