About Vivir Healthcare:
Vivir is one of Australia's leading healthcare providers in the aged care sector and the wider community. We make a difference to over 20,000 lives every week by providing staffing solutions in residential aged care facilities, as well as in the homes of elderly people, retirement villages and hospitals.
Our team has been working to improve the lives of elderly Australians for over 20 years, blending expert aged care services with a genuine commitment to high-quality care.
Salary: $70,000 - $85,000 per annum.
- Aged Care - Assessments, Care plan development, Regular evaluation and incident analysis, Care plan modification and progression, In-service education
- Physiotherapy treatments and assessments
- Exercise prescription and the formulation of care plans
- Implementation of a pain management clinic
- Correspondence with residents, families, nursing, medical practitioners, allied health practitioners and equipment suppliers
- Facilitation of falls prevention workshops, manual handling and other staff education
- Bachelor Degree in Physiotheraphy
- Experienced in aged care preferred but not essential
- Have a passion for improving the lives of your clients!!
Vivir Healthcare have roles available throughout Australia within, Occupational Therapy, Physiotherapy, Osteopaths, Dieticians and Speech Pathology.
Full time, Part time & ADHOC are available in all fields so If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact Tracy for a discussion regarding your career in aged care: firstname.lastname@example.org or 029 269 8616
SA: LHS 298364