About Vivir Healthcare:
Vivir is one of Australia's leading healthcare providers in the aged care sector and the wider community. We make a difference to over 20,000 lives every week by providing staffing solutions in residential aged care facilities, as well as in the homes of elderly people, retirement villages and hospitals.
Company benefits include:
- A highly competitive remuneration package including superannuation paid annual and sick leave
- Access to hundreds of online modules to support continuous professional development
- External professional development reimbursement
- Relocation assistance for regional and rural locations
- Ongoing training and professional development to support your goals and objectives
- A structured and progressive career path that has the potential to lead to a management role
- Refer a friend scheme $1500
- Aged Care - Assessments, Care plan development, Regular evaluation and incident analysis, Care plan modification and progression, In-service education
- Physiotherapy treatments and assessments
- Exercise prescription and the formulation of care plans
- Implementation of a pain management clinic
- Correspondence with residents, families, nursing, medical practitioners, allied health practitioners and equipment suppliers
- Facilitation of falls prevention workshops, manual handling and other staff education
Salary: $65,000 - $85,000 per annum.
- Bachelor Degree in Physiotherapy
- Experienced in aged care preferred but not essential
- Have a passion for improving the lives of your clients!!
Full time, Part time & ADHOC are available in all fields so If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact Tracy for a discussion regarding your career in aged care: email@example.com or 029 269 8616
SA: LHS 298364