Location: Eastwood & Sale, Gippsland
Due to rapid growth, we have exciting opportunities for energetic and passionate clinicians to join our dynamic team, and we are currently offering:
- Flexible working arrangements offered for clinicians seeking employment during school hours and part-time schedules
- Weekly peer support - A culture of team learning and sharing wins!
- Dedicated supervisors and team leaders comprised of experienced clinicians.
- Individualised supervisory framework to support learning and development
- Access to internal Learning Hub that provides assessment resources, therapy resources and in-house Professional Development
- Monthly professional development with internal/external presenters
- Relocation assistance up to $5000 for regional and rural locations.
- A structured and progressive career path with potential to lead to a management role
- Employee assistance program – Access to 24/7 confidential mental health and wellbeing support
- Reward and recognition program – Monthly, quarterly, and annual peer-nominated recognition rewards
- Novated leasing - Finance a vehicle using your pre-tax income
This role involves a variety of one-on-one and group physiotherapy services provided to residents in aged care facilities. Some regular duties include:
- Functional assessments on admission, quarterly/annually, and as required
- Post falls reviews
- Rehabilitation and short-term restorative care
- Small-group Exercise classes
- Wellness programs
- Programs allow for resident-centred and individualised care
- Manual handling training
- Opportunities for work and training in other streams, such as Community Home care, NDIS and Telehealth
- Physiotherapy Bachelors’ Degree or equivalent as approved by AHPRA –Full or Level 3 or Level 4 limited Registration
- Drivers’ license and reliable vehicle
- Professional indemnity insurance, or willingness to obtain
- Valid NDIS Worker Screening Clearance, or willingness to obtain
- 2023 Flu Vaccine Certificate, or willingness to obtain
- COVID vaccine certificate, or willingness to obtain
Vivir Healthcare is Australia’s leading Healthcare Provider within the Aged, Community and Disability sectors. We make a difference to over 20,000 lives every week by providing Allied Health solutions in residential aged care facilities, the community, and retirement villages
Our team has been working to improve the lives of elderly Australians for over 20 years, blending expert aged care services with a genuine commitment to high-quality care.
Vivir Healthcare works in conjunction with customers developing client-specific Allied Health programs designed to cater for all residents/clients/consumers across the elderly and disabled population groups. Guided by our core principles of ‘Stronger together’ and ‘Even better tomorrow,’ our new programs ensure older and disabled Australians continue to have access to essential Allied Health services.
Opportunities available across Residential Aged care, Community Home care and NDIS.
Apply directly or get in touch today!
For more information, please feel free to contact email@example.com