Liquid error: internal
- Permanent full time role
- Flexible working conditions - Family Friendly
- Location: Melbourne South East ( Clayton, Ferntree Gully)
- No NDIS. Homecare package referrals
Find out how we make a difference to over 20,000 elderly people’s lives every week, and how we make a better tomorrow within the residential, community and disability sector.
NEW GRADS ENCOURAGED TO APPLY!
Due to rapid growth we have exciting opportunities for energetic and passionate clinicians to join our dynamic team.
- A highly competitive remuneration package including superannuation paid annual and sick leave
- Access to hundreds of online modules to support continuous professional development
- External professional development reimbursement
- Ongoing training and professional development to support you goals and objectives
- A structured and progressive career path that has the potential to lead to a management role
- Refer a friend scheme $1500
- Assessment of neurological, musculoskeletal, cardiorespiratory and general systemic function as required for clients and participants with a wide range of disabilities and impairments.
- Assessment of mobility and function and prescription for provision of appropriate mobility and functional equipment
- Development of individual, evidence-based treatment plans and goals to address any deficits identified in these areas ensuring best practice and person-centred care planning for clients and participants.
- Regular review and evaluation of client and participant interventions, treatment plans and goals
- Provide correct documentation procedures involving individual assessments, person-centred plans, evaluations and progress notes
- Consult with the client or participant, appropriate staff, medical practitioners, family members and other stakeholders in the best interests of the clients and participants.
- Relevant Tertiary qualifications
- Hold current or pending AHPRA registration
- Hold valid NDIS Worker Screening Clearance
- 2021 Flu Vaccine Certificate
- COVID Vaccination Certificate