Liquid error: internal
- Flexible working conditions - Family Friendly
- Location: Melbourne North & North West
- Permanent full time / Part Time / ABN contractor role
Find out how we make a difference to over 20,000 elderly people’s lives every week, and how we make a better tomorrow within the residential, community and disability sector.
Due to rapid growth we have exciting opportunities for energetic and passionate clinicians to join our dynamic team.
- A highly competitive remuneration package including superannuation paid annual and sick leave
- Access to hundreds of online modules to support continuous professional development
- External professional development reimbursement
- Relocation assistance for regional and rural locations
- Ongoing training and professional development to support you goals and objectives
- A structured and progressive career path that has the potential to lead to a management role
- Refer a friend scheme $1500
- Assessment of neurological, musculoskeletal, cardiorespiratory and general systemic function as required for clients and participants with a wide range of disabilities and impairments.
- Assessment of mobility and function and prescription for provision of appropriate mobility and functional equipment
- Development of individual, evidence-based treatment plans and goals to address any deficits identified in these areas ensuring best practice and person-centred care planning for clients and participants.
- Regular review and evaluation of client and participant interventions, treatment plans and goals
- Provide correct documentation procedures involving individual assessments, person-centred plans, evaluations and progress notes
- Consult with the client or participant, appropriate staff, medical practitioners, family members and other stakeholders in the best interests of the clients and participants.
- Relevant Tertiary qualifications
- Hold current AHPRA registration
- Hold valid NDIS Worker Screening Clearance
- 2021 Flu Vaccine Certificate
- COVID Vaccination Certificate