About Vivir Healthcare:
Vivir - in Spanish means 'to live' a 'Zest for life and healthy lifestyles' which gives purpose to our Brand name - Vivir Healthcare.
Find out how we make a difference to over 20,000 elderly people's lives every week, and how we make a better tomorrow within the residential, community and disability sector.
Due to rapid growth we have exciting opportunities for energetic and passionate clinicians to join our dynamic team, and we are currently offering:
- A highly competitive remuneration package including superannuation paid annual and sick leave
- Access to hundreds of online modules to support continuous professional development
- External professional development reimbursement
- Relocation assistance for regional and rural locations
- Ongoing training and professional development to support your goals and objectives
- A structured and progressive career path that has the potential to lead to a management role
- Refer a friend scheme $1000
- Assessment of neurological, musculoskeletal and systematic function as required for clients with a wide range of disabilities and impairments.
- Assessment of mobility and function and a prescription for the provision of appropriate mobility and functional equipment.
- Development of individual, evidence-based treatment plans and goals to address any deficits identified in these areas ensuring best practice and the client's individual person-centred plan.
- Communicate assessed needs clearly and precisely to the client and the funding organisation within appropriate time frames.
- Liaise with families, specialist services and other stakeholders as appropriate.
To Be Considered
- AHPRA - Full Registration
- Certificate of currency for Professional Indemnity Insurance.
- A current driver's licence and access to a reliable, registered and insured vehicle
- Current AUS Police Check.
For more information, please send a CV through to email@example.com or call 0405 901 913.
SA: LHS 298364